Exhibition & Sponsorship
Engage with a lucrative audience, establish your position as a leader in the marketplace, and reach your top prospects at GWF 2019. Key decision makers visit our exhibition, make the most of it!
What’s instore for the visitors? With exhibitors from all over the world showcasing the latest advancements in the geospatial industry, visitors will witness a plethora of cutting-edge technologies, newest products and solutions at the venue.
Request for floor plan and sponsorship options at email@example.com
STARTUP ZONEBringing an extra burst of creativity to the exhibit floor!
We have created a Startup Zone at the Geospatial World Forum 2019 exhibition area for startups to showcase products, services and innovative ideas.Startup Zone Rate: €1200 + tax as applicable
Are you eligible?
- Your business is registered for less than four years
- Your business must have less than ten salaried employees
- Your business must not yet have paid customers for the product provided as the solution
- Your business must not be a startup that has originated from another business that has 250 salaried employees or more
If your business meets all of the criteria above, drop us a line for a proposal and floor plan. Space is limited, grab this opportunity now!
Our value proposition:
- Thought leadership and political engagement
- Meet the industry ecosystem
- Honing nex-gen
- Networking, socializing and business development
- Customer relations management and prospect hunting
- B2B and B2G networking
- Promote your project and solutions at the leading global event
- Reach a global audience at the international meeting point
- Forge new collaborations with key decision makers
- Network with investors, entrepreneurs and delegate
- Enhance your brand awareness and gain media exposure
- Agriculture & Food Security
- Armed Forces
- City Authorities
- Disaster Management
- Emergency Response System
- Engineering & Construction
- Environment & Climate Change
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Infrastructure Authorities
- Intelligence Agencies
- Land Management
- Natural Resources Management
- Police Departments
- Retail & e-Commerce
- Social Media and Advertising
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Urban Planning