Organize a Workshop
Geospatial World Forum has a long-standing tradition of hosting a rich set of co-located workshops. It is the perfect avenue for presentation and discussion of geospatial work to a wide and interested audience.
Why organize your workshop at Geospatial World Forum?
- The Forum offers the best ambience for everything geospatial with the presence of like-minded professionals from across the globe
- The chance to interact with industry experts from various domains and develop collaboration idea
- Attract participants with the opportunity to listen to other inspiring geospatial work in the same venue throughout the conference
- Brand yourself and your organization as subject-matter-expert at international level
How to submit your interest?
Please write to email@example.com with a short description of the intended workshop topic. The following details should be outlined:
- No of targeted audience
- Workshop format, i.e. presentation-based, tutorial-based, discussion-based, etc.
- List of proposed speakers
Please note, the opportunity to organize a workshop is only open to non-commercial entities – government, academia, NGOs only.
Is there any cost incurred in organizing a workshop?
The fee to organize a workshop at Geospatial World Forum 2019 is EUR800 + tax as applicable
The fee is inclusive of usage of one hall with 30 pax capacity for 90 minutes. Basic AV is included.
Apart from this, we also require all workshop speakers and participants to register to the conference. Please see our registration options here.
Selected workshops will be featured as part of Geospatial World Forum 2019 program with due promotion on website, newsletters, social media and mobile app.