Be a Speaker
In 2020, Geospatial World Forum will continue to initiate thought-provoking discussions and advocate for technology innovation in the geospatial industry. If you're an opinion leader, innovator, or enthusiastic user of geospatial information, we want you at the podium!
THE TOPICS FOR #GWF2020 INCLUDE:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Internet of Things
- Construction & Engineering
- Defence & Security
- Digital Cities
- Location Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Define the specific scope and features of technology or product
- Unique features and value proposition of specific technology, product vis-a-vis other existing technologies/products
- Name associated technologies (both geospatial and mainstream) required for using technology/product by users
- What are the major industry applications of the technology/products?
- Name existing and potential challenges in deployment of the technology/products
- Define the scope and objectives of using geospatial technologies
- In addition to geospatial technology, what all other tools have been integrated and used while deploying geospatial technology
- Various databases that have been used in deploying geospatial tools in the project
- How geospatial technology has been useful in undertaking specific activity by the user?
- List out benefits and values (both tangible and intangible) for deployment of geospatial technology
- Major hindrances and shortcomings of geospatial technology/databases
- Define the nature and scope of policy in terms of geographical coverage
- What aspects of geospatial community has been addressed through the policy?
- How and who does the policy covers in its mandate?
- How has it facilitated development/advancement of geospatial community?
FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND…
- Only abstracts submitted via online form will be evaluated
- It is recommended that the presenting author's contact details are used while submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts should be limited to 200 words
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive a confirmation email for your submission with the access details for your submission
- Your abstract will appear on conference website as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the 'Call for Papers' closes
- Organizer has the right to slot accepted abstracts either as oral presentation or poster presentation
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries