INTERESTED TO SPEAK?
Abstract Submission Guidelines
While submitting papers for Geospatial World Forum 2017, presenters must put together an abstract covering certain important aspects of the paper/project.
- Define the specific scope and features of technology or product
- Unique features and value proposition of specific technology, product vis-a-vis other existing technologies/products
- Name associated technologies (both geospatial and mainstream) required for using technology/product by users
- What are the major industry applications of the technology/products
- Name existing and potential challenges in deployment of the technology/products
User Practices Papers
- Define the scope and objectives of using geospatial technologies
- In addition to geospatial, what all other tools have been integrated and used while deploying geospatial technology
- What all kinds of databases has been used in deploying geospatial tools in the project
- How specifically geospatial technology has been useful in undertaking what specific activity by the user
- List out benefits and values (both tangible and intangible) of deployment of geospatial technology
- What has been major hindrances and shortcomings of geospatial technology and/or databases
- Define the nature and scope of policy in terms of geographical coverage of being local, national, regional or global.
- What specific aspects of geospatial community has been addressed through the policy
- How and who does the policy covers in its mandate
- How has it facilitated development/advancement of geospatial community
Few things to keep in mind….
- It is recommended that the presenting author's contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts are limited to 200 words
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract.
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your submission with the access details for your submission.
- Your abstract will appear on conference website as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the Call for Abstracts closes.